Here’s one thats NOT about shopping for you all!
I have recently realised that I spend a large amount of money on beauty products, and spend alot of time applying these beauty techniques.
Make up, Face Masks, Nail Polishes, Cleaners, Toners, Moisturises, Creams, Oils… you name it, I love it! I find that I’m always telling people these little tricks and tips etc, but they find them ever so weird… (most of them are normal I promise).
So, thought Id document some of my beauty tips that I absolutley swear by (grab a coffee – theres sure to be a few).
1. Run, Walk, Exercise & Drink HEAPS of water! Thats the most important one! Not only is it good for your health, it also fights cellulite, stretch marks and promotes good skin and inner health
2. Egg White facial. Whisk 1 x egg white in a bowl and apply to face until dried (about 20 minutes) you will thank me, if you havent tried this before! Its MAGIC!
3. Asprin Facial. Mash up a few asprin in a small mixture of water – rub over face, wait until dry – this really zings up your face and cleanses it out
4. Mud Mask – enough said, love these things!
5. ALWAYS have painted nails and toes (fresh paint too – no chipping! )
6. Drink at least 3 cups of Green Tea each day (more if you want…)
7. Rub foot cream on every night – then wear special gel socks to bed (they keep your feet unbelievably smooth, like babies feet!!)
8. Hand Cream – at least 3-4 times a day. My Mum has age spots on her hands, so she has educated me to do this from such a young age.
9. Exfoliant Shower Gel – not just normal gel, ones with exfoliating beads, use with a loofah to take of dead skin cells … if you want to use a Body Polish after I recommend St Ives. ($9.95 from Supermarket)
10. Never be stubbly – anywhere!
11. Body Moisturiser ever night on legs, arms, decollatage and stomach
12. Rose Hip Oil for good skin once every few days, you can also use a couple of drops of this in your hair if you want
13. Moroccan Oil for hair - ultra expensive at around $50 a jar but is the BEST hair care ever! I recommend buying on eBay as it is cheaper from overseas
14. L’Oreal Collagen Filler Night & Day Creams are my face, along side the Collagen Filler eye cream – fantastic thick and creamy moisturisers that do what they claim. $35 each in the supermarket (I found a seller on eBay that Sells the Day & Night cream for $25 for both and the eye cream for $13!) BARGAIN!
I know it sounds like alot, but these are the things I do quite often… doing stuff to my skin and hair makes me feel like Im doing good to it – and when I cant actually apply the techniques I always drink plenty of green tea and water and do alot of walking. And of course, always use good make up brushes and be sure to replace make up regularly to avoid germs!
Tell me… what are some of your beauty hints and tips?